domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

The New Technology of the Security Systems


CCTV Wireless Systems, the new technology of the security futureOver the years , our company Doctor PC Solution has notice a pattern, more like a trend, and that trend is Security cameras and its affiliates are here to stay , and are not going anywhere. They provide in our everyday daily lives a necessity, and that necessity is safety, security, and a peace of mind. But ,we as people, got to ask ourselves, one question and that is how productive are these security cameras? With security cameras that are not wireless,it has a tendency to get damage over a certain period of time, either the insides wires to the cables wear out, or the chip within that camera burns out, because that type of technology has been designed to last and endure only for a certain amount of time. Then comes the 1.2 and 2.4 GHZ wireless products.
Which is a definite upgrade from the other security cameras, but with one very small defect. That defect is that the 1.2 and 2.4 GHZ wireless camera use the same airwaves signals that the cell phones, cordless phones, and radios use, that means a lot of distortion, which mean less clear quality imagery for you and your security system. Let me give you an example, and this example happen to me personally. I owned a small computer store , around the area, it was about time to close and two robbers came in at gun point , asking for money and stealing computer equipment, which they end up taking about $10,000 worth of computer equipment and $ 5,000 more with the money from the safe and store. And I said to myself , luckily no one was hurt and I have all the evidence I need with the 2.4 GHZ wireless camera I just bought about 6 months ago, before I got robbed. So I called the police to make a report , and they came over asking if I had a security system and I replied yes I do , and when we went to take a look at all of the recordings and it was distorted and blurry , and was impossible to make out anything or anyone.
How did you think my reaction was?, I was very angry and disappointed and I threw away my security system. Luckily my insurance covered me for everything without any hassle. The month coming up I had bumped into a representative of Doctor PC Solution ,and was trying to sell me a security camera system, wireless and all, and I told him to forget it , I won’t be tricked again. He asked me what do you mean, and I explain to him what happened. He told me that the 1.2 and 2.4 wireless cameras are no good because they use the same airwaves as cell phone do and causes distortion between the receiving and sending of frequency between the cameras and the system. He started to explain that Doctor PC Solution, was selling new wireless cameras that are 5.8 GHZ and the it uses its own type of frequency and airwaves signals , and that allows these cameras to provide the most productive clear quality imagery and for a very low cost. He even guaranteed me that there wouldn’t be any distortion or problems with any of the recordings, with this 5.8 GHZ wireless system . in fact, he even told me if there is any problem that I would get my money back in full.
So he convince me and , I bought the 5.8 GHZ wireless camera system form Doctor PC Solution. he also explained that this 5.8 GHZ wireless system has a signal range starting from 300 to 1000 feet. So I was kind of convinced , but still skeptical. 3 months later , bad luck returns to me and I got robbed by two robbers at gun point again , this time they practically wipe out the whole store, when they fled I called the police. The police came and review the recordings and this time everything was crystal clear, you can even see the stain on the robbers clothes, with this recording, the police were able to catch the robbers identify them, so when they did their part , I pressed charges and sent them to jail and even got all my equipment and money back. That next day I was so happy and felt so secure that I called up Doctor PC Solution and thank them for everything , and for especially introducing me to the 5.8 Ghz wireless camera system ,and told them that I would recommend this to everybody who is looking for a security system.

No hay comentarios: